- ResQ is a Canadian registered pest control company owned and operated by experienced exterminators in the industry.
- ResQ targets a wide range of household common pests including crawling pests, rodents and moles, vertebrates, birds etc.
- ResQ offers structural pest treatment services and training expertise especially for the Bed Bugs, Nuisance Birds & Animals and Rodents,
- ResQ strictly follows Pest control practices and procedures under the given guidelines of Ministry of Environment (MOE), Ministry of Health & their appropriate regulations and strictly follows the principles of Integrated Pest Management (IPM) techniques,
- ResQ offers high quality professional Pest Control Treatment and Training (T&T) to its Household and Commercial clients at a very affordable prices,
- ResQ offers long term and sustainable structural pest control solutions in a professional and confidential manner,
- ResQ sends its technicians in the ministry approved UNMARKED vehicles without a company logo on it to protect the household privacy and to keep the property value high in the market.
- ResQ targets a wide range of pest regime including extermination of:
- Bed Bugs – Exclusive Control Guaranteed
- Carpenter Ants, Pharaoh Ants, pavement Ants
- Rodents and roaches,
- Silverfish, Sow Bugs, Mealy bugs, Centipedes, millipedes, Earwigs,
- Carpet mites, carpet Beetle
- Spiders in the basement,
- Weevils and other stored products pest,
- Bumble Bee, Honey Bee, Carpenter Bees,
- Indian Meal Moth, Clothes Moths,
- Dear Mouse, Rats,
- Cluster Flies, House Flies, Fruit Flies, Blow Flies,
ResQ provide Bed Bugs extermination through a team of Fully Licensed Exterminators, Assistant Exterminators and Trained Bedbug Prep team and Home Luggage Movers working together in household settings to provide a peaceful pest free living environment while maintaining the clients privacy and confidentiality,ResQ has trained its staff to deal courteously and amicably with Vulnerable population groups such as senior, peoples suffering from mental illnessDuring and after the treatment the treated furniture items and household articles are reset as normal if requested and circumstances allow us to do so.For more information please contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at: 289 489 0678.